Tuesday, May 26, 2009

37 week appointment

I went to the doctor today for my 37 week appt. It went well. I made up for my lack of weight gain the last few visits with a 2 lb. gain :) and Jace apparently had a growth spurt as I measured spot on at 37cm instead of 2 under at the last 2 visits :) I have not progressed at all as far as dilation and effacement goes. Jace's heartbeat remains irregular, but this doctor also encouraged me saying that this mill most likely resolve at birth. He felt no further testing was needed. Jace is moving around like crazy the past 3 or 4 days. I am cherishing the feeling as this may be my last pregnancy and the last time I feel this little miracle inside me.

I get to see my doctor again next Tuesday. Will post again then if no news in the meantime!

No comments: