Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quick note

Just a quick note. The office called yesterday with the results from my AFP test. The results were normal, meaning this child does not have an increased risk for down's syndrome. Also, just 13 days until we have the big ultrasound. Pray for the health of the baby and the pregnancy...that all the organs will be formed correctly and working efficiently...that my womb will be a healthy and nurturing environment to sustain the pregnancy...and that the baby will cooperate and put aside modesty so that we can determine the gender :) Thank you all for your prayers. I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

holly said...

good report!...always praying healthiness for you and my new great...can't wait to find out what gender great we're getting. please keep paw/maw/me/gail in your prayers as we seek to learn and help with this kidney thing. love, love you.
Great, Uncle T. too