Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holidays

We had a blessed holiday season. Santa visited our house a day early this year. We celebrated as a family of four for the first time on Christmas Eve. Then we headed up to TN to visit with both sides of Adam's family and my parents and brothers' families. We had a great time visiting.

Barrett was at such a fun age for Christmas this year. It was so fun to watch his eyes light up that morning. And Jace seemed to enjoy his first Christmas, at least the spoiling that occurred over the holidays. He thought his tush should never touch the ground and naps should be taken on people rather than in beds. After a week home, I think he has readjusted to the lack of 24/7 attention. Seriously though, I am so grateful for a loving family whose love just keeps growing to love and welcome each new member well. I love you all!

Here are a few pictures. My apologies for not taking more. I will have to steal some from Grandaddy and Yeh Yeh :)

Our Christmas tree before the presents had been discovered.


As expected, Jace was more interested in bows and wrapping paper this year, but he has enjoyed the toys once out of the boxes. Barrett has enjoyed having 2 sets of new toys to play with and is keen on playing with Jace right now ;)

Bear tearing in

Jace playing with Grandmother. Precious. Makes my heart smile.

All the cousins on my side.
From left: Lucas, Jace, Kirsten, Griffin, and Bear



Barrett enjoyed playing with Liam--not only a cousin, but a friend now too!

No comments: