Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go...

We have traveled up the road to Franklin the last few weekends for Thanksgiving and wedding festivities. Barrett has loved the constant attention and spontaneity. These are some pics from last weekend. Barrett loved Granny ("Ghee") and Grandaddy's ("Andada") Christmas Tree. He memorized where all the ornaments were and liked to pull the balls off the tree. I think he will be quite sad when all the decorations disappear. It is fun to see his excitement this year. Can't wait until Christmas Day!


Barrett calls the stockings "boots" and he thought they should be worn.



Santa hugging a VERY tired, hungry, and a little under the weather Barrett.

3 comments:

jamie said...

That is the cutest thing... "Boots" I love it. And look at those big boy loafers he has on... I am so impressed. He just looks so old in that picture with santa! He's so cute.

holly said...

i talked with "andada" and "ghee" today and heard glowing reports about their spoiling/loving time with barrett alan and all your travels. i know you must be worn out...sweet haley, take care of yourself and our growing great. santa pic is a keeper...bless...and "boots", priceless. love on adam and our sweet, very busy great boy for us. we love you so,
great & uncle t

G Daddy said...

Barrett is such a joy. Depending on what angle I look at him, I see different family members - Adam, Haley and her dad and brothers a lot and Heath sometimes. This last visit, when Barrett was "lookin" at the tree ornaments, as I was peering through my camera lens, he looked so much like the same little boy that I took an almost exact picture of almost 25 years ago... it was amazing! I found myself looking back and forth between the Bear and camera just to make sure I hadn’t slipped back in time.
Love,
Andada